Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the near future I will be selling my 600rr because I picked up one of my dream bikes..a '13 RSV4 and a steal of a price and the wife says the bike has to go... Here is all the info on the bike

'05 600rr, 40k miles( engine rebuilt at 10k for some reason) valves redone at 35k miles, new CCT, HID low beam, new wiring harness(old one shorted out at the electrical connector under the front edge of the gas tank), integrated rear turnsignal/ tail light(brand unknown) flush mount front turn signals, Shorty clutch/brake levers,new D.I.D chain, oil changed every 3k miles with mobile 1 10w-40 full synthetic, new tires(Q3's), newer right control assembly(the plating on the start button flake off causing the headlights to not work), custom digital paint on all OEM fairings.

The wiring harness, CCT and valves were all done my mechanic at a honda dealership( he's the only one who works on my ducati)

I have looked online at bikesp ini my area but none of them have the mileage like mine does so I can't see someone buying it for the same price the lower mileage bikes are selling for. Any help is greatly appreciated

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
BTW, around these parts, you'd get $3-3500, tops. Then again, we only have 5 months of solid riding time, so anything with over 20K miles is considered "high mileage" to the people around here.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
You weren't kidding about the custom paint. If you aren't in a rush to sell it you could list it at 5 and maybe someone like Chad will come along that really wants that paint job. Worse case scenario, you don't get any hits and you get to keep the bike longer until you drop the price.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Can u take the pic with a different camera? It's coming over pretty pixelated on my end. GLWS and congrats on new bike

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah they are custom.... Took me about a month to paint the fairings. this pic was taken right after I got everything put back together. I used that blue blanket to keep from scratching the new paint while I installed the fairings just in case they slipped out of my hand. I'd be satisfied with selling this at around $3500. I could wait and sell for more but I'm not sure how much more I could sell it for. I know the mileage is a huge factor and will scare a lot of people away

·
Registered
110 Posts
Sweet bike. I sold my 05 about a year and a half ago. Had 26k miles and aftermarket fairings. A few upgrades not worth mentioning. Sold for $3400. I dont know if that helps much.

Loved that bike.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
It's not the camera... I painted it like that to make it look like the digital camo on the new military uniforms

Pic quality is not that great on my end either. Could just be my pc, but its definitely not a HD pic.

Price would be $3500 IMO, so go from there. The high miles and non-OEM parts gets you.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
i think you would get 3000 for it. The mileage would be a hard sell. Most people I believe like lower mileage bikes

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
As stated by other members, I think $3,500 is a good starting point. Or maybe go $3,750 to leave room for negotiation, not to mention people are bound to lowball you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts