Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Ocho Cinco
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright... I just got my bike in June. I'm ready to start moddin'!!! What I want to know is... what is the best exhaust out there??? I mean... the best looking, best performance, basically, the best overall pipe! Price is not an issue... I just want something that looks awesome, sounds awesome, and gives more power! Post pics if you can! Thanks guys!

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
word is, the Arata is. but if you can sacrifice a little juice and get the Hamaguchi, you'll definately have the prettiest one.

·
Moto GP Racer
3,753 Posts
The best exhaust is one that goes:

Breep breep braww brawww braaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Honestly, you need to establish what you would like to gain from an aftermarket exhaust and then ask that question.

For instance:

Which exhaust produces the most HP with a PC3 on a 06 RR?
or
Which exhaust is the lightest on the market?
or
What exhaust costs over $1500?

These are all questions that have definitive answers whereas yours is a little subjective.

I'm not bashing you, just trying to point you in the right direction so you can get the right answers.

·
Registered
797 Posts
man that was too funny!!! anyways if you go by what birdman says it would be the arata since he maps bikes for a living i would take his word for it... and i did, i just gotta wait until they get it back in stock... hopes that helped

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
A R A T A...the best out there

·
Registered
687 Posts
I asked this exact same question, "Which bike exhaust is analagous to a Mugen twin-loop for a civic/integra?" The Mugen twin-loop set the standard for my comparison based on build, finish, innovation, and overall satisfaction. I came to the conclusion that the akrapovic system is the equivalent exhaust for bikes. Do some research and you will come to the same conclusion.

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,876 Posts
best exhaust for the buck is the GPR Titanium full system at only $300, more hp per dollar spent than Hamaguchi or Arata can give. offer good while supplies last (if you could still find one that is).

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Arata........................................

·
Registered
13 Posts
I like the D&D LOUD and Looks good....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.