Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Online I've read a lot of US peoples talking about GN4 and HP4S but in Australia we use quality brands like Penrite which is mainly my favorite top tier brand for our racing Oil. I wanted to ask would it be okay to use a 10W-30 PAO Ester Full Synthetic Oil
I normally just use MC4ST Penrite 10W-40 Fully Synthetic because it's a little thicker than 10w-30, it's basically the same thing as HP4S FS if not, better. I just don't know much about PAO Ester oil but I want to really maintain my bike with the best I can get. I usually do oil oil filter and clean out air filter every 5k kms.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
The best oil you can use is clean, from there it’s all personal preference. It’s not magic, there’s no secret to oil, so don’t overthink it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Best you can do is just use JASO MA2 (or even just MA on your bike) rated oil. It's all your bike needs. Everything else is voodoo and marketing.
Thank you sirr, the MC4ST Penrite 10W-40 Fully Synthetic that I usually use is JASO MA2 so it's rather comforting that I've at least been giving her the right stuff hehe. She has 63k km's on the clock or almost 40k Miles so I'm just trying to keep her as long as I can.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts