Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a 2005 cbr600rr i bought it used and always saw this thing and thought it belonged on the bike. i thought it was part of the wiring harness until i bought a new one that didnt have it. i went to my local dealership and they had no idea. i wonder if anyone out there has this installed and know exactly what it is. I thought mabye lojack??

·
Registered
111 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so i guess i should keep it. i know nothing of lo jack so am i able to call the company and re use it? or should i just throw it away

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well my question was if i could re use the lo jack. or if you can only locate a bike if the numbers are registered in the persons name who bought it

·
Registered
247 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
SERIOUSLY? search google for about anything 600rr and I'll eat that lojack if .net isnt the 1st 5 links.

Dude take the advice and remove the pics or blot out the #'s.

google + lojack + 600rr = just got me this
LOL and so what if it shows up, 600rr and lojack are tags for google, no sh!t it will show up. The reason why you find it at 600rr.net is because you're searching for it lol Welcome to the interwebz R3TARD hahahaha

If someone is going to steal his bike, lojack won't stop them. Especially the numbers on the motion sensor box lol

And to answer the OPs questions, YES you can reuse it. But it has to be on that exact same bike because lojack is registered for the vehicle VIN therefore it is non transferable. The person/dealer you bought the bike from should have made you aware of that.

·
Registered
267 Posts
think of it as your global tag# with gps attached to it you dont want that on google search queries
omg lol stop scaring him. It works that way, yes. BUT. You need to use their system in order to track the VIN of the vehicle. Good luck with that one. That software belongs to five O

·
Registered
247 Posts
LOL and so what if it shows up, 600rr and lojack are tags for google, no sh!t it will show up. The reason why you find it at 600rr.net is because you're searching for it lol Welcome to the interwebz R3TARD hahahaha

If someone is going to steal his bike, lojack won't stop them. Especially the numbers on the motion sensor box lol

And to answer the OPs questions, YES you can reuse it. But it has to be on that exact same bike because lojack is registered for the vehicle VIN therefore it is non transferable. The person/dealer you bought the bike from should have made you aware of that.
Ha you are a funny guy but if you were any dumber you would probably sit in the corner and eat your own crap. I didnt search 600rr.net I searched google.com. Its just not good practice imo.
I'll bet your one of those guys with a big myspace and facebook page... eh?

LMAO

·
Registered
267 Posts
:iamwith:

Ha you are a funny guy but if you were any dumber you would probably sit in the corner and eat your own crap.
Riiight...Thank you for displaying your intelligence once again.
I'll bet your one of those guys with a big myspace and facebook page... eh?
LMAO
I don't get it ? Maybe you could stay on topic ? Instead of saying random crap and not providing any facts.

Back to the Point here:

THIS IS WHAT YOU SEARCHED FOR: (nice try deleting it from the search box)

THIS IS WHAT YOU FOUND WHEN YOU SEARCHED FOR THAT:

IF YOU SEARCH LOJACK IN GOOGLE YOU WILL NOT FIND THAT THREAD:

So maybe you can fool little kids with your dump search box erasing tricks , it won't pass here. Get educated. You're WRONG. GET USED TO IT.

I'm done with you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok so the only person who can find the bike is the cops because their the only ones with the software? and if my bike gets stolen do i need to have the loJack numbers written down or can i just give them my vin number?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts