Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
my favorite is my own LoL.. CBR600F4i passing a 1000rr HAHA.

in the other guys defense, i was on rain race tires and he was running dot's.

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts
In Moto Gp they arent using a standard bike. Their bikes are very expensive machines built from the ground up specifically for Moto Gp nobody else runs those bikes. im sending you a pm about the race videos.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Casey Stoner this entire season.
No doubt... talk about domination. If Simoncelli didn't do his wrecking ball thing again and caused that mayhem in the beginning, Stoner would have taken the Dutch Grand Prix too.

...too anyone else, MotoGP, GP2, and 125cc's are all on Speed Vision all season.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
No doubt... talk about domination. If Simoncelli didn't do his wrecking ball thing again and caused that mayhem in the beginning, Stoner would have taken the Dutch Grand Prix too.

...too anyone else, MotoGP, GP2, and 125cc's are all on Speed Vision all season.
not likely, he was off the pace of the M1 there, spies had him , had the 2 been nose too tail Caseys experince might has won him the topstep, but i get a feeling that ben would have just riden away, he had .1 or .2 a lap more pace in him at any time...

·
Registered
477 Posts
not likely, he was off the pace of the M1 there, spies had him , had the 2 been nose too tail Caseys experince might has won him the topstep, but i get a feeling that ben would have just riden away, he had .1 or .2 a lap more pace in him at any time...
Stoner has held commanding leads where he didn't post the fastest lap times. His experience and talent has lead him to ride with the consistency of a metronome so far though. I won't take away from Spies ride though, it was a great race. (Sorry for thread jacking, I'll shut up now. :blahblah:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts