Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all have done at least a few modifications to our bikes. Whether they involve spending money or not.

What is your favorite mod on your bike and for what reason?

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mine is probably aftermarket shorty levers. I would not be able to go back to skinny, frail feeling stock levers again. The feel is so much better and they are perfect for one or two finger usage.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I really like my girlfriends new boobs, you know what i love even more, is my bikes new slipper clutch..nothing feels better that drip that threw a nice wet corner...aaaahhhhhhhhh!!! sorry but it just feels right!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
i would have to say my exhaust. It makes the bike sound so much better, and more power. But i also could choose my asv's or HID's. Ill say all 3. d3 grips were nice too since they took away the vibration...

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Mine is probably aftermarket shorty levers. I would not be able to go back to skinny, frail feeling stock levers again. The feel is so much better and they are perfect for one or two finger usage.
+100000 on this. Stock levers feel so shitty it's unreal. Putting ASV shorty levers on all my bikes til' the day I die.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That swingarm is sick!

I will be picking up a 520 -1/+2 conversion in the next few weeks. I'm anxious to feel the difference!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Kind of a tie for me, I think, but if I had to put my 2 favs in order, it would prob be:

1) Heated grips and heated jacket (full sleeve + heated full collar). Absolute lifesaver for winter time! You stay toasty warm without having to wrap up in a dozen layers to the point of not being able to turn your head or move around, lol

2) HID's.... like others have said, not only help me see better (and I'm blind as a bat, so I need all the help I can get, lol), but also a bit safer for me too, as far as making myself visible to others

1 - 20 of 94 Posts