• Outside Turn Shots

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am doing some research on motorcycle photography and was wondering what everybody's personal favorite motorcycle photo positioning was. Add some input and a personal favorite photo of yourself if you like, everybody has one pic that they just LOVE over the rest so let me know!

Close ups

Rear Shots

Front Shots

Inside Turn Shots

Static Shots

·
Banned
433 Posts
...but you forgot one! What about from above?? I absolutely love shots of a bike from an elevated position. I had one that was really nice but dont have it any more. Maybe one better would be a good looking gal to go along with the bike! :five:

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...but you forgot one! What about from above?? I absolutely love shots of a bike from an elevated position. I had one that was really nice but dont have it any more. Maybe one better would be a good looking gal to go along with the bike! :five:
Like when you were on the track? I guess its possible to jump in a tree and take some pics :icon_lol:.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
close ups but on the other side, the external one
Weird, I have personally never liked the other side because you cant see the knee dragging and always seems to look like you are not leaning it over very far.

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
Inside turn and static

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
This thread sounds dirty... tee hee...

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I like close ups when theres a lot of lean angle and far away shots when there is a nice rumble strip, i.e. white and red checkered.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How do we still only have 16 votes? People are too busy responding to all the "hi im new here" threads.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts