Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
i just picked one up from my snap-on dealer, got a sweet deal on it. have not used it yet but i know it will come in handy. the digital torque wenches have a broader range. the one i got will do 5 - 100 foot pounds, and it can instantly be switched to inch lbs, and newton meters. and its accurate to .2% tightening or loosening. and you do not have to zero them out when you stop using it, you just turn it off.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
This is the first time i hear there are digital torque wrenches already, man the technoligy is just unbeliveble this days.

·
Registered
302 Posts
normal cost was $289, i picked it up for $229. guys that buy snap-on tools know that any kind of sale is hard to come by. whats cool is that i paid him $100 and he lets me pay off my remaining balance $20 a week no interest.

·
Registered
212 Posts
if its from snapon id trust it, all there tools are made really well imo. Thats also why they coast 10x they should :( id buy one if i had the money to i bet it helps alot. does it have cool alarms on it? :p it would be cool if it played a song lol

·
Registered
419 Posts
just have a new set of battery when you are doing something important

·
Registered
881 Posts
I'm sure there must be some safeguards. But would a magnet, like a woofer magnet mess up the the accuracy?

I can see that scenario happening as people work on cars and someone might leave the wrench on the tool cart.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts