Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i'm prob gonna get flamed for repeating a thread (trust me i looked! if anyone could point me to the right thread, if it exists, i would appreciate it).

just wondering about a total random thought (and you have to be honest)...what bike would you own if honda didn't exist?

mine would be the ktm-rc8. SICK bike!!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
the bmw s1000rr but i dont thin im capable enough to ride it yet

·
Registered
57 Posts
Definitely a Triumph Daytona 675....Black with gold wheels and gold decals. That will be my next purchase for sure.

Just like this one..

·
Registered
395 Posts
oh i would have an 848 in a heart beat, i just dont want to put out the money for it

·
Registered
146 Posts
848 or New R1.

If money wasn't an issue then it would be a whole different list plus the 848 and R1 :banger:

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Pearl White 848. Was a hairs breadth within pulling the trigger and found a smoking deal that couldn't be passed up for the current bike, 07 600RR.

·
Registered
28 Posts
MV Agusta F4. For a bike that was introduced in 98 to still have the same styling and still look as sexy as any modern bike out there has to count for something

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
definitely a white 848 for sure for a realistic bike. for unrealistic the MV f4 1k tamburini

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Daytona 675. Kinda regret not going and looking at one before I bought my '09 Phoenix, though I still love my CBR. Maybe when my wife is ready to move up from her 250R...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts