Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got this stupid little honda logo from the dealership the bike was purchased from and have been looking for a cool replacement... I definitely don't want something metal that will scratch the paint. What are you using??

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have a rubber version of my bike. www.CatPerformance.co.uk

This is the one I have for my 1000rr

We needed them for the different bikes in the house. I have a 600rr and a 1000rr and my roommate has an sv1000. Makes it easy when grabbing the keys real quick...

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
nastydru said:
nothing at all. but i'm good with my keys to the point that there's no chance of losing it.
you'll lose it within the week now!

I here-by JINX YOU!! :twisted:

·
Registered
494 Posts
I used to use the pewter MSF keychain that I got when I completed the course, but it started leaving scratches and stuff, so right now I don't use anything. I'm going to order one of those rubber bike keychains from the site DolphinGirl posted, though, because those are pretty sweet! Now I just have to paint it black and silver.

C

·
0 Posts
homerjay4242, thats whats nice about the leather Sato.... It doesn't leave a scratch.. :cool: I got mine free after buying a bunch of stuff from Dan Kyle's.

H

·
0 Posts
cvlighthouse said:
homerjay4242, thats whats nice about the leather Sato.... It doesn't leave a scratch.. :cool: I got mine free after buying a bunch of stuff from Dan Kyle's.
what you say intrigues me.. i think i might look around for a leather one...

see me being as lazy as i am i just decided not to use one.. but there have been times when i have had to dig out the spare to ride... :bounce:

·
Registered
115 Posts
I use one of those keychains from any hardware store that you push and it disconnects from your other keys. This way I keep my motorcycle key on me at all times, but when I ride I just disconnect it and leave the other keys behind. Its small enough that the scratches are very minimal. No worries. I like the bike keychain from above though.

·
Registered
82 Posts
before, nothing. got this recently but might end up not using when it's time to ride.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
when i signed up with HRCA ( hoda riders club of america )i got
a black rubber one with the red wing on it for free and that is what i use
and to add more protection i bought a carbon fiber triple tree guard
for lockhart phillips and no other keys are on the key chain

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
if that is the case i would not let the bike leave my sight

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I've got my keys grouped on just the plain rings, then keep them together with a D ring. That way I can pull one set off the D ring when I need to, for example to leave the car running and get into the house. The bike key is on its own ring by itself so I don't get scratches when I ride, and the rest go in my pocket.

1 - 20 of 145 Posts