1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
what an idiot leave it to some fat douche on a harley to act a fool

·
Registered
507 Posts
or, because they look like they were driving a van they were just going slowly because something that big cant go that fast on the gap, the biker got impatient and overstepped his limits, if you watch the second guy goes off the road too, just not as bad.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
yeah, why was he so afraid of gettin his butt kicked? Were they screwing around with them, or were they just afraid of guys on harleys?

Nice of him to take off though, being he had the only four wheel vehicle in the area that could have been used to transport the guy to the hospital if he needed it. Though there may have been more cars behind him.

·
Monkey works will work for you :)
1,679 Posts
Dumbasses!!!! I dont think they could have picked a worse corner to pass in, that big ass van or whatever they were driving was doing nothing wrong, Harley driver just fuked up.

·
Registered
509 Posts
that guy thought he was going to get his asss beat, hahahaha..then he saids i would have pulled over if there was a spot to pull over just to cover his ass and not look like a pusssy...i would have went down there and made sure the friggin guy was ok instead of just stoping and looking

·
Registered
282 Posts
From the sounds of it they sounded like a bunch of hippys in a old VW hippy van.

"oh dude, we better, oh dude their going to beat our asses" Priceless quote.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
my oppinion is that the people filming were in a motor home and were going 5 mph and wouldnt let them pass but the dude on the bike shouldnt have done that.....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts