Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys,
just seen some pics on a prev write up on DIY fenders eliminators, im curious to the parts that california seems to have and seeing if they were standard parts or aftermarket. as i dont have these parts on my aussie bike and want them.. because when i remove the fender i loose my mounting point..

that is the bungee hook points, and the led connector mount.. and where can i find them also :)

cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Both those items you listed are on your stock bike under the tail. The bracket that the lights are mounted to is the piece that your rear reflectors mount to. Neither of those parts are aftermarket, but you will need to take off your tail fairing to access them. I did the same thing for my own "DIYFE".

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, i will have to look them up on a honda bike parts map for cali bikes, as here in Australia we dont have all those reflectors on the bike, none at all come to think of it, hence why i have never seen those items before..
if anyone has the part numbers or where i can get the part numbers that will be another great help for ordering them from the states

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
excellent, great work, now if my eyes are deceiving me at 2am..where is the item 1) the red outlined part, what i call the bungee/tie hooks??

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
The bungee hook doesn't show up on this drawing, and also missing is the info for parts #6-10, I checked a couple of OEM supply sites, and all had these numbers missing from the parts list. Try calling a dealer or something and just asking for parts 8 and 9 from the "tail-light" exploded parts schematic.

I'm not sure about the bungee hook, the first picture I posted is from an '03-'04 bike, the second one is from an '05. I have a 2004 so I don't even know if they still put them on...

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh its parts 8 and 9 i was thinking 14 and 15..so for the conversion as the pic i need just 8 and 9 and try and hunt down 14 and 15.. oh and BTW in these brackets can i fit the OEM indicators in there, or only room for a aftermarket if anyone knows??

its just a bit hard calling etc when i know honda for a fact wont sell to overseas parts, they keep it local sadly..and not all countries have the same blah blah blah, but for once you guys have something i want on my bike..lol

october20050101wn.jpg

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh its parts 8 and 9 i was thinking 14 and 15..so for the conversion as the pic i need just 8 and 9 and try and hunt down 14 and 15.. oh and BTW in these brackets can i fit the OEM indicators in there, or only room for a aftermarket if anyone knows??

View attachment 9798
so has anyone done this prev? what "EXACT" parts are needed so i can get my indicators attached to those brackets, and the bungee hooks im yet to find.. HELP

1 - 9 of 9 Posts