Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had it for about a month so far I've done, Yosh carbron slip on, Tripage IT tails, hotbodies flushmounts and windscreen, trex no cut frame sliders...

I'm thinking, lose the heatshield, vortex rear sets, and rear seat cowl, icon airframe carbon helmet... ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
51,156 Posts
Trade your mids with a White RR owner or a red & black RR owner and get their Silver ones .Loose the rear passenger pegs , relocate the rear brake reservoir (G craft ) switch your brake lines to steel brake lines , Hid DDM hid kit instead of those dim Oem head light bulbs . Got to get some frame savers , swing arm protectors as well here you go a shopping spree already the addiction lives on trust me its unbeatable

·
Registered
268 Posts
moeman pretty much covered it. maybe a bmc air filter. idk i pretty much got lost looking at your 335 lol. i love those cars. where you located? i know there is one rolling around nashville or near it that looks very simular

·
Premium Member
51,156 Posts
I ignored the Beemer on purpose good thing i do not own a beauty like that two addictions
side by side is suicidal more power to you man

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
I ignored the Beemer on purpose good thing i do not own a beauty like that two addictions
side by side is suicidal more power to you man
True that. :lol: I stopped modding my car when I bought the bike.

Moe you also forgot to recommend CF parts. Lol. But I agree to your suggestions.

to the OP, you have some sweet rides there.

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
520 conversion w/ speedo DRD. trust me you won't regret it. it will transform her into a diff machine.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I agree with Moeman about the SS lines. I also tossed the plastic shield and blacked out the metal shield under it. Have you gutted your Intake? Check the thread in the DIY section. Oh, drop you front sprocket -1 big difference

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.