1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Two Brothers Exhaust

OR

2. Power Commander

What do u think will be the best choice out of those two?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I would say go with the PC first. Then when you add the exhaust you just need to update the map and you are ready to go.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Neither a decent shock like a ohlins will out perform either of those 2 mods Guaranteed

As for the other comments above in short mods first then the PCIII, as once your mods are done then you get it tuned for your bike, sure you can download a map but it will NOT BE THE SAME as having it tailored to your bike.

So if your doing the "supposedly more HP mods first" get a B&C Air filter, do the velocity stack mod, throw on your exhaust and get the Oxygen sensor sorted (normally when you get your PCIII tuned they will do it for you if you havent already)

But really i have all the mods and i always preach now HP mods are the last you should do, as they are so small that having a decent shock on your bike will out gun the guys with the slipp on and the PCIII only mods.

You can brake later, go faster though corners, better all around.

More HP just makes it faster in a straight line..

So Shock, then brakes sorted/brake lines, decent tyres Q2 Dunlop have great wrap for street. Better street cred seeing a Ohlins shock then a basic slipp on also if thats what your after.

Not every man and his dog has Ohlins/suspension done thus makes you the more serious guy then the every man and his dog slip on/PCIII

Good Luck either way you go

1 - 4 of 4 Posts