Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what size dowco cover?? not sure on size to get and want to get my bike to my house and out of my parents garage...

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Word of advice..... deal with the hassle of keeping it in your parents garage till you have one of your own. There have been far too many threads about stolen bikes (even while kept in security patrolled garages). Don't be a fool and think your bike will be safe if you cover it up and leave it outside. ... At least be smart enough to insure it against theft...

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i feel like this, might be one of the things, people say,
"I told you so"
so im going to go with what you said for a few more weeks, but once the weather breaks and its nice as hell , then im moving it to my house full time, lol

·
Registered
410 Posts
DOWCO Guardian Weatherall Plus Sport Bike Cover is what i got. Fits perfect, very waterproof, and made of thick material unlike the cheapos. Only bad thing i've noticed is the it put a few swirlies on my windscreen near the top where the canvas rubbed up on it (windy). the cover has a soft cloth that's supposed to prevent this but in my case it was not big enough to reach the top of my screen = [ . i'm gonna put a microfiber towel there, prob stick it on with some tape since i don't wanna poke the fabric. haha this is more than u asked for but oh wells, my .02.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts