·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah thats why im asking cause i figure i would need 4.7 inches for a 120mm tire but im still wondering with rotor clearance. but then i hope its not too woobly in the stand then???

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Well, to be honest I don't use a wheel chock. I just strap the front down but not too tight and secure the rear tire with another strap through the tire. You can also put a zip-tie on the front brake. I've never had a problem with the bike shifting or moving during transport.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
light house is that with rotor or just tire alone?

BTW good luck on BOM (youre bike is a shoe-in)

·
The AC (Ambidextrous Club) Unite! #001
1,866 Posts
seriously, get one of these: http://www.condor-lift.com/best damn thing I ever bought. Until the ex let it ripped off. Dumb ass. Grrrr

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
go online to rb componets and see if they have there mesurements the do trailers for kawi honda suzuki and a grip for off raod and nascar i deal with them at work all the time check out there website and see if it will be of any help to ya

C

·
0 Posts
Ahahahaha... I may not hit bottom, but I bang the hell out of the sides!

·
1,866 Posts
cvlighthouse said:
Ahahahaha... I may not hit bottom, but I bang the hell out of the sides!
really?! I....................... damn it I wont touch that one.. shoot!

·
Registered
167 Posts
blow the sides out of a tuna can

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok guys thanks, i would look in to others but its just for my trailer. I really just need some thing to hold the track bike up straight for 30 miles. thanks guys

and i guess when you have the ruler out you have to measure everything. Nothizrr, what do you measure???

·
1,866 Posts
I measure the width of the front tire. It's basically standard unless you're going with something wider, which I don't understand why people do this. The rear I can understand. The Condor is universal in a since. It'll fit practically any size. Best thing is, you can bolt it down to your trailer and then once you have your bike off, take the Condor off and run your bike into it. It'll stand on it's own and it doesn't need to be bolted down. Am I making any sense here? lol

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
WOW you totally missed the Pun here. i like the condor and all dont get me wrong, but its a little pricey for what i need.

the last comment was about guys measuring things(read post prior to mine), you are not a guy so i was making a joke sorry it isnt funny now that i had to explain it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts