Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have been looking at steering dampers and I have found two different types.....
http://www.ridegear.com/rg/alt_images?mv_arg=F-31835
and

Is there a difference other than look? Which one is better?(not the brand just the type.) Final question....Anyone know the best place to get a good price?

·
Registered
454 Posts
They are all good units there!

Scotts is another good one.

Ohlins maybe, but Scotts uses Ohlins Components!

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Well....those people are right and wrong. You dont NEEEEED one thats why it doesnt come with one. But let me tell you this.....you hit one street crack, or jump on your throttle too hard you'll want one. My bike feels so much more stable and rocks in the twisties now that i have it. So much better than without one. Well worth it for the safety factor. Trust me on this one.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
powderblueRR said:
and whats the white thing next to it lol???
i think it's called Airclick to control your Ipod, you can just keep your ipod in your pocket and control with that thing

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
laywood said:
chewknow whats that white controller on your triple tree
If i told you i'd have to kill you. And i got mine for cheaper than any other vendor or website from flatout.

·
Registered
799 Posts
+1 on the GPR!

·
C.F. A member **C.F. Whore ** :)
261 Posts
I have a GPR also Just installed it yesterday, I will ride the bike today and see how it feels, Install was basically 5 minutes. I will start with my seeting on 1 and move the dial up from there to get it to a comfortable level.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
+ GPR it rocks ur world cuz i hav one

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
get an ohlins.... they are brilliant......
great feel
and bullet proof...

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Pitbull

Jason

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
They are both Dampers...they both do the same function. The GPR is fully adjustable on the fly (adjust it while riding) and the looks.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts