Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I ordered the leo vince sbk factory silencer w/carbon EC evo II s/o 7735 from superbike supply thinking that it was going to be the FULL CARBON cuz on the website it shows a picture of the full carbon 7735.
Even the box that I received says 7735.But instead it was the factory evo II full-tit/carbon. isnt that the 7736? I'm so confused. Even on leo vince usa it shows a picture of the full carbon 7735.

I really cant afford to send it back cuz I havent rode in almost a month. ( vacation) So can anyone here explain this to me? Like I said b4, I am freakin confused.

If I do decide to install it, can anyone please give me a link on how to put together the exhaust cuz the instructions that came with the pipe really sucks. Its one tiny picture wich I can barely tell what goes where.

Thank you guys!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx for that link but taking the stock exhaust is the easy part. So I figured what bolt goes where but now Im having problems with exhaust leak and fitment issues.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only leak I was having is where the lower pipe connects with the cat. Its all fixed now. The only problem I have now is where the mid pipe connects with the right subframe. Its about a 1/4 inch away from the hole. I just left it alone and said fukc it!
Everything else is nice and secure so Im not really worry about it.

Thanx guys for all your input.
-JB-

P.s. This exhaust is pretty loud. Deep and kinda throaty sound IMO.
What do u guys think?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts