Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I come out of court after taking care of a fix-it ticket and I see this parked next to my bike.

Yes, those are speakers. All I can say is WTF...:puke:

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
That is Dj's chizzle

D

·
0 Posts
Only thing about that picture that surprises me is that there is no sub.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
LOL! I've noticed a new trend in Los Angeles, bikers blasting music from their bikes. Typically the newer Harley/Victory crowds/clubs/groups are doing this. I don't want to stereotype further, but those who live around here know what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, the cruisers are always bumping their music around here, don't really get that, but whatever. First time I've seen it on a sportbike though. I didn't even take a picture of the wiring he had wrapped around his triple tree, what a douche.

·
Registered
702 Posts
One time while cycling in Colorado, I saw a guy on a recumbent cruiser bicycle with a windshield. He had some kind of battery system, with speakers and a sub, cranking out some zeppelin while he rode the mountain curves.

It was such a weird sensation, riding up on him on this random road in the middle of nowhere. I could hear the music, and noted it getting closer, but I had no idea where it was coming from until I was right next to him. He was a cool dude and very chill, and seemed like he probably rode hundreds of miles a week. It was a sweet bike and with the windshield and low-drag and what-not, he could cruise along very easily with minimal effort. But I killed him on the up-hills because he had a lot less torque, not being able to put his weight on the pedals.

Bike looked kinda like this:

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Dude, that's more common than you think. Some have gone so far as to have them molded into their fairings. Trust me, these are the guys who pose rather than ride. Find them at a Starbucks near you!

·
Registered
923 Posts
did you the the pegs? are in the front of the bike? and the passanger seat with leather and back rest? LOL and big big exhaust? ooo my god that is so funny, i just want to know going at 90miles how you can switch the songs or select one LOL or if he can hear it!!! that is stu...d man. but i dont care is a bloody gixxer. honda riders rules!!! hope no one of us have that on their bike.

rodrigo

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Dude, that's more common than you think. Some have gone so far as to have them molded into their fairings. Trust me, these are the guys who pose rather than ride. Find them at a Starbucks near you!
lol.......but so true............what's next??????????

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
Next we'll see XB36O's and PS3's. You'll be at a stop sign and see someone on a bike with a dual shock 3 in his hands. Some people... amaze me.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
We've all seen those exhaust tone systems that get used on Pimp My Ride, right? Well here's the first application for a bike!! I bet he plays a 600RR tone so at least he sounds good....

1 - 20 of 41 Posts