Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I since I moved to AZ I haven't been able to do anything with my bike... I bought my bike brand new first time owning one. So I need to get the bike legally roadworthy again meaning I need a license, insurance and reg. So which one should I do first? My insurance is about $300 to start and $200 to keep going, reg. Is about $190 and haven't looked into license. I'm thinking maybe permit then reg. Then insurance. I'm on a really right budget so each one would be about a month apart. Thanks

Sent from my XT907 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Don't ride until you save up... It's never a smart thing to ride when missing registration license or insurance... This post leads me to think that if you were to get pulled over an you didn't have these things that you would run, doing that is never advised specially if this is your first bike and possibly your first time on two wheels on the street...

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Save up for it and ride with no worry it will only be worse financially and go against your insurance if you are caught riding illegally. Simply NOT worth it. be patient brotha

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok but still it would take a couple days to get everything done, don't worry I'm not riding the bike till then

Sent from my XT907 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
And trust me its a lot easier said than done lol I bought a truck a while back and registration expired 2 days after I bought it and I procrastinated and got caught and cost me 800 dollars. It's just not worth it I have given a lot of money to the county with dumb action on my part. Don't mess with the law and it won't mess with you...well sometimes they do but you know what I mean lol

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
And trust me its a lot easier said than done lol I bought a truck a while back and registration expired 2 days after I bought it and I procrastinated and got caught and cost me 800 dollars. It's just not worth it I have given a lot of money to the county with dumb action on my part. Don't mess with the law and it won't mess with you...well sometimes they do but you know what I mean lol

Lol we've all given plenty of money to the man for our stupidity:retard:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts