Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading to a bachelor party in Orlando Thur-Sunday this week. Not real sure how we ended up deciding to go to Orlando because as of yet, we don't have any definite plans on what to do down there. I know one day we're planning on playing some golf and another day we're going to go to Universal Studios. Was hopeing some folks from the area or that have been there before could suggest some good bars, strip clubs, general fun stuff to do for a bunch of drunk guys.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i live in tampa so it's been a while. house of blues, club at firestone (dunno if this is still going on), if you wanna meet tourist chicks go to pleasure island (strip with 7-8 clubs, full of trim, highly suggested if you wanna get laid but who doesn't). don't go to universal studios. go to universal studio's islands of adventures. it's got better rides and is way cooler than universal studios. you won't miss it, follow the large green roller coaster, hard rock cafe. ummm that's all i can think of off the top of my head.

strip clubs: orlando has sorry strip clubs. come to tampa and go to mons venus or 2001. girls get butt naked and are gorgeous but we have a 20 feet distance law. if you wanna get freaky, champagne style, go to seven seas. some hot, some not but all get freaky.

have fun

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ronteco said:
i live in tampa so it's been a while. house of blues, club at firestone (dunno if this is still going on), if you wanna meet tourist chicks go to pleasure island (strip with 7-8 clubs, full of trim, highly suggested if you wanna get laid but who doesn't). don't go to universal studios. go to universal studio's islands of adventures. it's got better rides and is way cooler than universal studios. you won't miss it, follow the large green roller coaster, hard rock cafe. ummm that's all i can think of off the top of my head.

strip clubs: orlando has sorry strip clubs. come to tampa and go to mons venus or 2001. girls get butt naked and are gorgeous but we have a 20 feet distance law. if you wanna get freaky, champagne style, go to seven seas. some hot, some not but all get freaky.

have fun
Thanks for the suggestions. I don't see us taking a taxi all the way to Tampa so I guess we'll have to stick with Orlando's strip clubs. It looks like they have some county ordinances against full nudity because all the clubs are topless only :evil: Oh well...I'm a married man anyhow. Do you have to have a park pass to hit Pleasure Island?
I'll suggest Islands of Adventure to the crew. If there are more rollar coasters there we'd probably rather do that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts