Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i usually only work mon-fri from 6-230, but my boss asked me to do a job that would make me have to work next friday night from 6 til 6am sat morning, well he told me he is gonna throw in an extra $1000 for doing it (pretty sweet) so of course im gonna do it......well now that im gonna have an extra grand and i want to spend some of it on the bike, so i plan on doing some mods i was holding off on.....thinking about a yoshi slip on, tripage pegs, and tripage FE.....good way to start? or do u all suggest something else?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i agree. i would go jardine plus some hids. but if u don't have gear then that should be first.
i have all my gear but boots.....got a steal on a joe rocket leather jacket for 150 a few weeks ago

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
170 Posts
Wow. Dumb boss lol. A 1000 dollars to work a 12 hour day...where I'm from thats just kinda expected haha. Power to you sir. Gear...unless your set with that then go with the ideas you originally had....tastefull mods!!:five:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I thought it sounded like he would get an additional 1K on top of his hourly rate, OT and all.

My company did something dumb like that once, 90 hours in 9 days, the threw in an extra $750 before tax. I made out like a bandit on that one

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I thought it sounded like he would get an additional 1K on top of his hourly rate, OT and all.
yeah thats what they are doing, OT pay plus the 1k

+++111
get a real exhaust
a buddy of mine has the yoshi on his RR and i think it sounds decent....its the only one ive heard in person tho too, i tried to youtube the others and all but u cant really get the full effect from most of those videos

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
a buddy of mine has the yoshi on his RR and i think it sounds decent....its the only one ive heard in person tho too, i tried to youtube the others and all but u cant really get the full effect from most of those videos
ha i was kiddin the yoshi isnt bad i just see it ALL the time, not my style either. it does sound nice though, its all preference

·
Registered
320 Posts
haha, no.....i work with fiber optics, mainly govt stuff but odds and end stuff too.....
Yeah you guys do get paid really good. When I was deployed to iraq I knew one of the contractors that worked with fiber optics and he was banking tons of money

1 - 20 of 43 Posts