Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i ordered some parts from ronayers... and when the items came they were the wrong color... i call them right away and was told to check my email for a fedex shipping slip to return the items. now i received 2 boxes but on the fedex slip it said box 1 of 1. I end up taking one of the fairings out the smaller box and stuff it into the bigger box. so they finally received my fairings but they want to charge me an extra 190 cause i didnt send it back in the original box. the box is probably recycled by now. i waitted patiently for about a month now and didnt even complain and have them rush the shipment cause it was their mess up but as of now im just pissed and want my parts. theyre giving me the BS run around about policy and junk, what should i do?

·
Registered
840 Posts
just keep complaining to them. =P

show them the emails and what not which you recieved. You have records of the transaction... use it.

·
Sweeper Warrior
1,442 Posts
if the e-mail's sent, didn't instruct you on there return procedure, bring that up when talking to customer service or who ever it is you are working with. tell'm "hey, it didn't say anything about original packaging, how was i suposed to know?" what ever you do keep your cool. but also be presistent! call every day. chance's are, they are trying to make you pay for there mistake. happen's all the time. if you call every day, they will get tired of it. they will get to the point were they just want to get rid of you, and will bend in your favor.

another thing that i always do is tell who ever it is your talking to "look, i know you didn't make the mistake, but i'm really mad about this. why don't you put me on with your manager so i can talk to them about it?" i mean, who want's to listen to you bit(h while making 9$ an hour? if all else fail's, be sure to let them know that you are a very active member of various group's on the internet and your local race orgz. the last thing they want is bad publicity through word of mouth.

then theres the tried and true method of cussin'm out when all else fails! at least you'll feel better about it. i alway's do when at the end of something like this after i pulled out all the stops. T.K.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts