Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking at trucks. so far i am thinking the frontier (2004 or 2005)

tundra, tacoma, Titan, etc.....

what do you all use, or cant use??

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I think a bike can pretty much fit on any truck. Just drop the tailgate down.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
yep i don't think there's a truck out there that the RR won't fit in... wait i take that back. if you're run'n a ford extended cab with the short bed and a toolbox you might run into some problems, but you might double check... other than that all trucks are good to go...

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Vin, sweet truck mang, I'm in the market for a truck too (once I get a job)...I'm likin' it

·
Registered
937 Posts
vin, that is a wicked setup.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Nissan is comming out with a brand new frontier (2005), check that out, i have a 2k frontier and wouldnt trade it for anything!!

·
Registered
379 Posts
hell i fit my bike in the bed of my g/f 1991 S 10, soo should fit in most, except for some of the poor attempts like the ford explorer thing at having a bed
:bounce:

·
Registered
334 Posts
I have a Frontier, although its a 4cyl. Nissan had a $2000 rebate on it so I got it for a INCREDIBLE price. The rebate is now $2500 :D It's a pretty sweet truck for hauling activities, underpowered but for hauling one bike or pulling a small trailer it will get the job done. I have a stick shift which makes it easier on the 4cyl engine ;-)

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Sweet truck Java,
Glad to see you over here...

·
Registered
936 Posts
as long as you take the tail gate down it will fit on any pic-up. I transported my RR on a Ford F150 Lightning and a ford F250 and it fits on both fine

V

·
0 Posts
Vin, sweet truck mang, I'm in the market for a truck too (once I get a job)...I'm likin' it
Too bad its not mine... its my Dads. He was helping me move the bike back down for the summer break.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I have a f-2504x4 l.b. that will hold 2 bikes and ALL my track day crap. :bounce:

Had to rub it in..........all except for the straight up part loading em that is.... :roll:

·
Registered
230 Posts
When I picked up my RR over the winter, I hauled it home in my 2000 Chevy Silverado Z-71 4x4 with the three doors. It fit perfect, and I could close the tailgate. To me if it is not a Silverado its not a truck ;-) . Best damn trucks on the road (IMO).

·
Registered
67 Posts
i thinking about about getting a 2004 silverado 1500 crew cab. do any of you guys any reliability problems? just wondering what your thoughts are.

·
Registered
403 Posts
'04 Tundra Double Cab! The slide down back window is supa pimp!!!!

kioken600rr... just get that sh!t (so i can borrow it) :lol2:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts