Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My company is making windscreens for 600 and 900 rrs and several other bikes and we are trying to figure out what the market is like as far as what people like.

-silver chrome
-smoke iridium
-Color matched to their bike (ie red bike red screen etc)

I have already had some done for some R1s here locally and they love them.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Is this the same company thats sells all the pocket bike parts? I used to order parts for my pocket bikes for a company with the same name. Great people too. I hung the pocket bikes up when I got the RR.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Black. I like it as dark as I can get! Helps me see my gauges better...

Jason

PS: Iridium is cool looking.

·
Registered
577 Posts
What would color fades look like? Everyone here seems to like the smoke or all dark black, but I'd be interested to see what a Chrome Red Fade to Black would look like. Or a Yellow or Chrome yellow fade to black. Or, what about some Transparent/Carbon Fiber looking screens. That might look sweet on my bike. Just my thoughts.

Im personally thinking of getting a Red screen to contrast on my Black bike.

badazztoyz said:
My company is making windscreens for 600 and 900 rrs and several other bikes and we are trying to figure out what the market is like as far as what people like.

-silver chrome
-smoke iridium
-Color matched to their bike (ie red bike red screen etc)

I have already had some done for some R1s here locally and they love them.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
CBR/LS1 yes same company bro. Ill give you one of my screens to try to do a review when im done. what years your bike. check out my new repsol 11hp pocketbikes.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
I have a smoke already but my nephew has a 05 and wants a screen so I'll put it on his bike which I ride sometimes too. I'll do a review for you and post up I'll pm u when I get home for more info.. Thanks dude.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts