Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone! i'm going to have to replace my left side fairing on my all Black '05. Was looking on MRCYCLES for a replacement, and noticed there were 4 different choices for the same part. Type 1-4? Might have even differed slightly in price too. Since I don't have a service manual at the moment, could anybody tell me which one will be the correct color for me? Thanks for any assistance provided.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
The paint code is: NH1Z

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
There's a sticker under your rear seat.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
You know what, I answered it incorrectly...that isn't what he is asking for. When you go to order the actual fairing there is a 2 letter code at the end of the part number that denotes color. I can't find that info anymore and noticed at 1000rr.net that someone made a list for the 1000RR to make it easy to figure out which color is what when it comes to ordering. I'm hoping someone decides to do that around here for the 600RR 03-present.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I believe this is the information your looking for

COWL SET, L, MIDDLE

Type 1 - Italian Red - R157B
Type 2 - Force Silver Metallic - NH411
Type 3 - Gloss Black with Silver flames - NH1E

Type 4 - Gloss black - NH1Y
Part # 64350-MEE-A00ZD

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies everybody. Z-man, major kudos to you for not only answering my question, but for also providing the entire details of the others too. Much grass!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts