Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I always look to this forum for advice and help when it comes to my bike but never joined so here I am. I'm a 29 year old female rider. From Chicago but recently relocated to Orlando for work. I ride an '08 CBR600RR, black and orange and I love it. Made some mods and will post photos soon...gotta give a noob some time lol. Ne way, my husband also rides; he's got an '08 CBR1000RR, black and burgundy.

Anyway if anyone is in the Orlando area and looking to ride let me know, we're new to the area so up to meeting other riders and jut hang and have fun!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CBR Time - You're so right lol. It was kinda weird at first being able to ride during "winter" but trust we're both loving every min

SlowBoyRacing - I'll probably take some tonight. We're going to a bike night event in the area to check it out and hopefully meet some good riders so I'm sure I'll have lots of pics from that

·
Registered
67 Posts
I ride out in Orlando, I have an 03 600, going to be back on the road soon, had a recent lowside. I'm always down to ride, the weather has been awesome out here. Should be back up on the road in a week or so

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice, we should get up...are you going to Daytona for bike week?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ride out in Orlando, I have an 03 600, going to be back on the road soon, had a recent lowside. I'm always down to ride, the weather has been awesome out here. Should be back up on the road in a week or so

Nice, are you going to Daytona at all? We should get up...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome! :ciao:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts