Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering what would be the best exahust for my 600rr i don't even have my license yet but i just bought it and i was looking at the yoshi rs-5 and i heard about the rs-3 but what would be the best for my bike?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Don't get the Yoshi, be different. You're gonna get a lot of posts on this thread sayin get whatever, they're all the same....................................Just warning you!!!

My advice: Leo Vinci, Arata, Akrap....and on and on and on and on...those 3 will git er dun.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Just search the board, you will find everyone has their own opinion.

Jason

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
The arata's fit the best...but are priiiiiicey. I have RS-5 and love it. Search boy Search...there are 87 billion posts on here about exhausts.

·
Registered
156 Posts
mattcbr said:
just one more question? what pipe do they use in the motogp for the honda
A very special one.

·
Ninjore Supreme
6,535 Posts
LOL wow I am still a noob but this question has been asked 10,000,000 times its really up to you man. I went with the Leo c/f slipon and it sounds tits.

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,781 Posts
mattcbr said:
just one more question? what pipe do they use in the motogp for the honda
during the '02 & '03 MotoGP season the HRC/Repsol RC211V used Polini exhausts for their race bike, i managed to get one for my '03 600RR & i'm very very happy with it. :01_thumbu

today's current RC211V uses HRC exhausts, i think Honda's keeping it in the family this time.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
what they use in moto gp and even WSBK means Jack. Even the Honda team here that runs Jardine have special systems made up and have nothing to do with what you buy. Take a look at the 1000rr site and see the post LDH just made comparing a off the shelf Sato vs a Factory Leo system on a sponsored riders bike in ama. You can't buy the Leo system, it's specially amde for their race bikes etc, yet it made less h.p than the off the shelf Sato. I've done the same thing with the Factory Yamaha Akra systems vs off the shelf Arata. Racers use what they are paid to, that's the bottom line.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts