Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

i love the black tail and the black under tray... what year is this.. was this from the factory? im going to by a black tail now i think.

anyone have any more picts .. of this scheme?

thanks!

·
Registered
912 Posts
def. an 04. Its red/matte black. That was the color of my bike when I rolled it out the door. it is a factory paint scheme

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
i must be the only one who didnt like that look, i had my matte tail painted red on my 04

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
jonnyringo893 said:
i must be the only one who didnt like that look, i had my matte tail painted red on my 04
I agree, looks like the bike was in a accident and a temporary tail was put on.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my red tail is rashed from the prev. owner. and finding a red tail is a lot harder than black. i found a shiny black one ill prob be pickin up. i agree i dont like matte black either my r6 had that and it scrapes easily

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
ronayers.com has the red tail but its $260. If your looking for a cheaper one, keep an eye on egay, and the classified section here.

·
Registered
123 Posts
yup 04, i think it looks nice. Thinking about painting my bike pearl white and leaving the tail and lower cowlings black (shiny).

C

·
0 Posts
Back when I bought my bike (back in '04) I originally fell in love with the Blue. The second I saw the red/black though, it was all over!

·
Registered
42 Posts
millcityrider:
are those rearsets and passenger pegs painted or powdercoated? (are they stock too?)
love the carbon fiber clutch/stator cover

·
Registered
382 Posts
i still debate on wanting to do this to my bike. but the damn thing is too pretty as it is...

pics for comparison!!!!!!

my bike now

and this is what i want it to look like, but i love my bluuuue paint

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
NO that does not look good IMO. red black sets it off nicely because of the decals. blue black looks like ur riding one beatup bike haha :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts