Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
most people put their tool kit in this tool box. us 2006 owners got screwed cause we didn't get the tool kit.

we get to put our little baggy with an allen wrench in there, yay!

·
Registered
205 Posts
xxumattuxx said:
you know that "tool box" under the right fairing thats lockable what do you guys put in it? why do you need a screw driver to get to this "tool box"
No sh!t huh?
This is the kind of question that could keep a guy awake for days.

Uh...Actually I haven't been able to open it since I locked my screwdriver in it.
Better call On Star?

How 'bout that '06 tool kit? Eh??? She's a beauty!

This has got to be some kind of cruel joke from our friends at Honda.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
i turn the quarter turn bolt with my key...

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
4x4600rr said:
what a peice of crap that lock is haha...but i guess its a nice spot to smuggle drugs on your bike
DUDE! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT! SSSSHH!
Now I gotta find a new place to stash my stuff!
Rofl, ever since my tool kit bag ripped where the velcro is, my tool box has been empty.

·
Registered
919 Posts
the stock toolkit but I took out some of the tools I probably won't ever need on the road, plus a couple miscellaneous things like zip ties and electrical tape.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I know I have one there but, I have never even opened it.

Jason

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Hmr1 said:
Did the garage opened mod with mine. My opener is in there and theres a wire running to an external switch right below the toolbox.

That's on my list, septin I was going to mount a momentary on switch on that little panel that connects the gas tank cover to the side fairing.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Honda realized that their bikes are so reliable, that a toolkit that is standard with the bike is a waste of money.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Maybe since I don't use mine, I should start putting stuff in there that I do use since my rear cowl is full... PC3 etc...

Jason

1 - 20 of 29 Posts