Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know i bought a 2005 600rr from someone.. and thats what the title says also. I gave the vin to allstate today to add comprehensive and they said its not a 600rr its a "600rrL" ?? what the hell is a 600rrL? I looked it up and I think a yamaha has a 600 RRL but not cbr, and i obviously know that i have a cbr lol.. is allstate's system all messed up or is there such a thing as a RRL?

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
insurance companies are idiots. they valued my dirtbike at $8k and over charged me for a year. then when i told them i got a cbr250r they put it in their system that i got a honda crv

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
haha its funny how in inaccurate most insurance companies data base is.....

like last year when i was insuring my Kawasaki R6 :crackup::crackup::crackup:

I'd make sure they list what is is though. (which is a CBR 600RR) Most insurance companies will look for any excuse not to pay or or to only pay as little as possible. They might try to argue that they were given inaccurate info and the right insurance wasn't applied and blah blah blah, ect.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
haha its funny how in inaccurate most insurance companies data base is.....

like last year when i was insuring my Kawasaki R6 :crackup::crackup::crackup:

I'd make sure they list what is is though. (which is a CBR 600RR) Most insurance companies will look for any excuse not to pay or or to only pay as little as possible. They might try to argue that they were given inaccurate info and the right insurance wasn't applied and blah blah blah, ect.
:crackup: kawasaki r6.... yeah, I owned one of dem too. day ain't dat fast doh.:crackup:

·
Registered
123 Posts
I didn't get to look it up, but the "L" may designate the year. Instead of 2005 CBR600rr, it could be a CBR600rrL. Fewer characters? I will go look for my owners manual.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts