Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of effects is Ike having on the gas prices in your state?

So far its still 3.85 in southern West Virginia.

K

·
0 Posts
lesse... last i checked it was 3.699 for 87... every station is different for 89/91 so i don't think i can say.

not bad... affordable yet, but it hampers other wants.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Places in Tyler/East Texas area are running out... I tried to fill up at one gas station and it took about a minute to get a dollar worth of gas (~1/4 gallon) so I went to another gas station. I think it was about $3.90 when filled up...

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
$3.96 for 91 in So Cal-LA county.

$63 in the audi.
$10 in the cbr

BYE BYE AUDI!
I'll have to basically moc my friend here on this one. So. Cal.-LA as well.

$60 in my Audi
$10 in my CBR

I've had my Audi A4 for 11 years and have to keep her, but she gets no use due to these darn gas prices and the fact I get 7 miles to the gallon in this turbo beast.

·
Registered
42 Posts
My Volkswagon Touran in the UK costs (converted to $$) around £70.00 which is $140.00

The CBR is around $40.00 to fill up...

A gallon over here costs around $11.00.
We do it in litres though so its £1.20 a litre, thats around $2.40

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
My gas situation is this: I love the gas mileage my bike gets, I love how little time it takes to fill up, and I love not having to fill up some big 20 gallon tank on some dumb cage.

Car-free baby!

K

·
0 Posts
My gas situation is this: I love the gas mileage my bike gets, I love how little time it takes to fill up, and I love not having to fill up some big 20 gallon tank on some dumb cage.

Car-free baby!
but wouldn't it be swell to only do that every 800 miles?

for me, that's one fill every 2 1/2 months. i'd like to get a little 40 mpg car

·
Registered
240 Posts
Last I checked was 3.73 for 87.

Can somebody explain why the $ per barrel has been going down and we still see no change in gas prices?

I believe the price today is ~$95/barrel. The last time it was $95/barrel, I believe gas was about $2.25. WTF?!?!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts