Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:blahblah:
Whats the temp have to be outside for you to start riding.Its still like 30 35 in the day around Chicago but when it hits like 45 out.I think it will be good for me to go out.
:banghead: need to ride soon or :drunk::gun1:just kidding

·
Registered
441 Posts
i'm in nyc and i feel the same way man got into an accident in nov and got all the parts in with a few upgrades and now i'm just dying for the weather to get nice

·
Registered
621 Posts
Umm usally around 50 here in SoCal, but it doesn't really get that cold.. Just the rain I'm scared to ride in..

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
If it is above freezing (35-40) at 6am when I go to work I will ride unless the temp is set to drop over teh day or the forcast is calling for rain/snow.
Oh and I don't have winter gear either, just wear a sweater under my leather and bag it for the afternoon ride home in warmer temps.

·
Registered
241 Posts
South Florida, the 70's or higher. I don't have winter gear.
lol! 60(ish) degrees is the perfect riding temp IMO. I wear a tee under my gear and I'm completely comfortable........won't sweat my balls off! :cruising:

To answer the OP, around 45 degrees. I don't have winter gear to get on my bike below that. burrrrrrr!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Going to the chicago bike show tomorrow.It sucks just makes me want to ride even more, but should be a good time

·
Registered
122 Posts
ha. i went on a small drive before work this morning and it was in the mid 30s. unless the road conditions are bad, im on the bike.

·
Registered
491 Posts
If you have long johns under your pants, a sweater under your jacket, and a good wind-proof ski glove, then you'll be OK. It's not fun but if you have to commute, that's the way to go.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts