Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come theres all kinds of Honda sportbikes throughout the world and we only get a couple.....Id love to get a new NSR 125 or 250 or even 50(street legal) but no one seems to seel them.....and check out this puppy :shock: http://www.asiatradingonline.com/bikescbr150.htm man id love to get one of those......what the F*@k Honda, i want more options :-x

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That CBR 150 is sweet.....but im afraid to put money on something like that, cause what if i had to get it serviced??? i guess i should just get a kawasaki 250R :neutral: suggestions anyone????

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HAHA :bounce: thats great.....but now i got to find out how to make an NSR50 street legal.....i hope it can be done....

·
Registered
116 Posts
hmm so you can get a 125 shiped to you for only about 1400 dollars out the door that is the cost of the bike and shiping =) that is not bad at all i may have to get me a new play toy. =) that red and black one would be sweet for my wife next to my 600 rr.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
zed_dabucho said:
hmm so you can get a 125 shiped to you for only about 1400 dollars out the door that is the cost of the bike and shiping =) that is not bad at all i may have to get me a new play toy. =) that red and black one would be sweet for my wife next to my 600 rr.

Did you email them to get that price on the 04 CBR150???? cause i cant find the price for the 04......by the way, its a 2-stroke so your wife wont be joining you on the streets

·
Registered
116 Posts
=) i live in guam so i can get anything on the road. + once i have it regs. in guam i can switch it to anywhere in the states when i get back home. oh and i was talking about the 150 not the 125 the 125 was around 650 to 750 + shiping

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I've seen bikes like that in person, I don't mean the exact ones, but they are so freaking small and skinny, I wouldn't buy one. They are okey for kids to learn on like 15 year olds.

·
Registered
116 Posts
yea i know the 150's are small but you have not seen my wife she is a 105 pound japanense girl only 5'3" tall. i think for her first bike it would be perfect. one for her size and two for the cost it get one.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
hell yea zed_dabucho,
that would be a great bike for her to learn on. perfect size and a great cost for a new bike. i had a ninja 250, and i bet this bike could beat it! lol, go for it man! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
They would be neat for younger people, or very small people. But unfortunately I don't think I could get one registered here, much less serviced.

That would be the tricky part if something broke.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I wish we had more options here in the US.....i grew up on dirtbikes and i miss being able to wake up in the morning and say hmmm what do i feel like riding today, the 50, 80, 125, 250 etc......a different size bike is a totaly different ride and it goes without saying i love to ride.....dont get me wrong i love my 600 but love sportbikes in general......i wish there were more street legal cc classes to pick from :( right now my 600 is my baby, but i want something i can beat the piss out of and not feel guilty about it....if i got a 1000 it would probably end up being my baby and id beat the piss out of my 600, but i dont have the $ for a 1000....i allready have a 600 and i dont see how the ride could drasticly change between the the bikes in the 600 class.....anyone have suggestions on what i should buy next

·
Registered
248 Posts
Nitrous115 said:
I don't think you can get any 2-strokes above 50cc registered in the USA ;-)
This is from a friend... he has a 2 stroke 250cc registered in Connecticut. He went through Vermont to register it. (Vermont doesn't issue titles for <300cc's)

Get the Vermont registration form and fill it out. I recommend typing out the form so there aren't any vin number errors when you do the next step. Use your Ct. address. Pay sales tax. You need bill of sale only because it's under 300cc's. They mail you a plate to your Ct. address. The third page copy of the form they send you will be returned with the plate. Vt. requires you to get an insurance card which is an action you are supposed to do independent of the registration. If stopped in Vt., they want ins. card and reg. I rode mine one year without insurance in Ma. After a period of time, go to Ct. and say you want to register your bike there (moved back from summer job in Vt. etc.). They will want title. Vt doesn't issue titles for bikes under 300cc's. That's why they only need bill of sale and not certificate of origin when you register there. Ct. will tell you that you need a title. You remind them that Vt. doesn't title bikes inder 300 cc's. They will know that or at least check it. You hand them the registration which is the substitute for the title and they just put it in the system. Take Ct. plate and registration. All done. Go ride. I had to have insurance in Ma. before going to registry. No big deal.
So that could be for anyone in any state (except for Cali maybe) for any 250cc two stroke...

Like me here in GA with an NSR, or someone in Illinois with an RGV, or someone in Washington with a TZR...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts