Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Isn't there supposed to be a bushing in the new lever, or at least a hole big enough to put the one from your OEM lever in there?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
What's the striker?.. Anyways it's my stock brake and my new brake except they are completely different at the bar/mounting end.. won't fit, won't work.... sucks. It's like it's not the right model at all. Clutch is fine fits perfect.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Isn't there supposed to be a bushing in the new lever, or at least a hole big enough to put the one from your OEM lever in there?
Yeah i thought the bushing should go in there but it doesn't need it ... bolt fits fine without...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They sent the wrong lever?
They must have..waiting on a reply from them. Except the box says 03-06 and they came as a pair. I'm on an 05 so should be alright.go figure..:tard:

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
the jpr looks like tis for 07+ /.. the one you have pictures looks to be 03 - 06?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the jpr looks like tis for 07+ /.. the one you have pictures looks to be 03 - 06?
Ha! You picked it as a JPR.. spot on! Yeah I'm on an 05.. So you think the JPR looks like 07 build..? Hopefully they'll post me the right one for free... otherwise these levers are gonna end up costing me about 180 bucks... and I could of just got some ASV's.. :cursin:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are you happy with your JPR's tenjin?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.