Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
That has to be a joke. Although if killboy took it, i'd bet it's real. Could you imagine trying to get that thing stopped with a passenger, and with only the rear brake?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I think that is a girl on the back. Somebody needs to go get her off the back quick.

But you guys missed the obvious. Whats wrong with it this picture is

1) Wearing Tennis Shoes instead of Flip flops.
2) Has a Jacket on. Instead of Tank top
3) Mirrors, Don't most Suzukis come without them.
4) Helmet, Instead of just glasses

·
Registered
392 Posts
I hope he's wearing shades, bugs in the eyes would probably hurt! Not to mention dumb nutz doesn't have gloves or long pants! Gawd, why are people so stupid, I would be somewhat okay if it was just him, but his lady? S*** someone save the squid race... no, nevermind, let nature take it's course.

·
Registered
231 Posts
No bar ends as well. I've seen stupid people like this where I live. Leather jacket and shorts. What you think your legs don't need skin as much as your torso does??

Prime candidates for Darwinism.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Best example of retardation you guys missed one more thing
the passengers helmet aint strapped tight which makes the
helmet worthless

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I dont Know if its only me... but I always have my right foot covering the brake or atleast close to it on the street... If he were to be in one of those "oh sh!t" moments he wouldn't have enough time to react having his entire foot fully primed on the peg...

·
Registered
760 Posts
Ichiro said:
Notice anything very unusual in this photo??

yeah, he's on a gixxer

let me see;
passenger's chin strap is not fastened
riding jacket with no gloves, shorts, sneakers
both are trying to catch a flying object in the eye...

...and, they're on a gixxer with no front rotors

·
Registered
73 Posts
05Ryde said:
I dont Know if its only me... but I always have my right foot covering the brake or atleast close to it on the street... If he were to be in one of those "oh sh!t" moments he wouldn't have enough time to react having his entire foot fully primed on the peg...
I rarely use the rear brake, as it only provides about 5% stoping power.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts