Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well whats your guys Daily Routine.....Lets see how some people have it......hard or easy lifes....well heres my routine...

Everyday except Weekends i wake up at 6 o clock.....but i end up pressing the snooze button like three times so i usually get up around 6:30.

I get dressed like in a couple of mins....brush my teeth....and then put some gel on and comb my hair......get in my dads truck and head to school...

School Starts at 7:15.....i have two art classes which i only took because of two girls i like and so far its been good.....i come out of those classes at 12:45.........and go to soccer practice......come out of there at 3......

kick it at my friends house for about an hour.....watched american pie 2 today and waited for my dad to pick me up.......

i get home......work out on the bench and bust some curls but only a few.....since im already tired from the soccer training....

get home around 5......and wait till 7 to go work at Subway......
i come out at around 11.....get home and take a shower......listen to kroq and go to sleep.....then wake up and again and again....

post your guys routines and compare them to each others.....

·
Registered
73 Posts
hmm lol, where do i start...

summer: wake up noon-2pm, shower-hair-dress 30-45 mins (im a high maintenance dude! ok i stand in shower for 30 mins...)

now, i can go to work (filing, sweeping houses and other crap job's for my dads company -_-), as long as i get my crap done it doesn't matter what hours i do these, but usually 4-12 i'll try o.o

then usually i'll jump on my bike and run to starbucks, maybe meet a couple friends and sit there for 15 mins - hour.

go home for bit, listen to music, lately lots of metal, arch enemy, children of bodom, at the gates, opeth and get that scene out of my system =p

either grab my soccer balls and ride to a local field and spend a while kicking balls around or do some cardio at home.

then i basically do whatever until 4am ^^

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
you guys have to much free time to detail out your whole day...

wake up

work

come home

have beers

go to bed

600rr.net all day

·
Registered
6 Posts
Since I am a Network Analyst my wakeup days vary, but here is my regular routine:

I set my alarm at 5:30, like you I hit my snooze 3-4 times until I am sick of hearing my alarm, I actually get up. Go into the bathroom and stair at the mirror for a couple of minutes wishing that work doesn't start until 10 rather than 8. Then I take my sh*t. After that I brush my teeth.

Put my work cloths on and I eat if I have the time, usually some bacon and eggs or cereal.

Off to work, I am a Senior Network Analyst at my work so I am a busy guy, help troubleshooting, designing, and engineering pretty complex networks. Something I love to do. I get paged a bunch of times, so I do nothing but talk on the phone all day. Other than that I spend most of my time out of the office than I do in the office. Lots of driving!

Back home at around 6 on average, If its nice I would go riding, other than that I would sit on my a$$ and watch some tv, hopefully something is good on speedvision or just watch the news. Ah forgot the eating part, I eat also. Read on some updated technologies and innovations on the network world.

Take a shower and go to sleep at around 11. Thats my normal weekday

Since my buddy crashed my bike, all cosmetic damaged, I have considered turning it into a race bike, I have registered at Edge Perfomance to take some classes and qualify for a racing license on August 23rd at Blackhawk Farms Raceway. I would be willing to accept any pointers and if anyone races there, I would like for someone to show my the ropes. I read alot of forums that racing is a pure adrenaline rush that you can't get on the street.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey cyscoguru, what tests do you have to pass to actually be able to apply for a Network Analyst, im planning on passin the A+ a lil before or maybe just right after i finish high school, i hope to work with computers.....any pointers.

H

·
0 Posts
up at 5:45
at work from 7 to 4..
go to second job (mon-wed) from 5 to 8 or 9
home and on here til 10... and then all over again...

yeah i eat in there somewhere and ride when it is nice out....

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
I used to do a little but a little wouldn't do so the little got more and more I just keep tryin' to get a little better said a little better than before

·
Registered
734 Posts
wake up at seven. Shower, food, shave, teeth, hair
8 - leave for work
9 - sit at my desk, see what i missed on 600rr.net while i was asleep
10 - get a juice from the little cafe across the street, maybe do some work
12 - lunch
1 - catch up on 600rr.net
3 - some work
4 - leave
5 - bathroom, play with the family
6 - dinner
7 - ride
9 - sit on my FA till bed

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sir Slickniss said:
Hey cyscoguru, what tests do you have to pass to actually be able to apply for a Network Analyst, im planning on passin the A+ a lil before or maybe just right after i finish high school, i hope to work with computers.....any pointers.
My tips, For summer jobs try to get an internship, work with your counselor. Internships will help you get expierence. Expierence is worth more than a certificate. I have worked my ass off for 3+ years to get my CCIE status. I have been doing what i have been doing for almost 4 years now.

So Networking is Cisco Course (or Nortel, 3com, etc..), Computer Maintenance is A+ area, Server area is obviously Microsoft, Linux, Unix certs. My recommendation is both learning networking and software (microsoft).

600rr rules <-- had to put somethings about motorcycles on this forum.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
eazy e said:
you guys have to much free time to detail out your whole day...

wake up

work

come home

have beers

go to bed

600rr.net all day
Damn, couldn't have said it better myself.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
get to work at 6am

stress till 5pm

eat

work out/ have family time

go to sleep at 10:30-11:00

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
1st to set the tone.. I just graduated from college and havent landed a job yet. I work partime for my best friends uncle who owns a business. I dont do much there and make some killer pay.. Enough to work 2-3 days a week and have more than enough money...

well here is my day..

i work but usually only like 2 days a week..Thursdays are usually 9-4, Friday's 10-4 and Saturday 4-midnight.

but the other days.

wake up whenever i wake up. Alarm clock is never set.. usually get up though around like 10 or so..

Do the 3 s.. Sh*t, shower, shave.
then play a little PS2 (MVP Baseball, NHL 2004, Dead Red Revolver)

then i grab a bite to eat around noon..

Check 600RR.net

then warm the bike up, go for a ride usually, run some errands or whatever i have to do that day..

get ahold of some people to set up a ride or hang out that night..

do whatever i planned..

usually go to sleep around like 2 or so..

wake up and do it all over again..

Enjoying the life right now... Criminal Justice degree.. pretty tough field to get into.. but soon a real job and a much more responsible lifestyle...

·
Registered
569 Posts
daily routine (within a second or so)

0000 inhale
0001 exhale
0002 inhale
0003 exhale
0004 inhale
0005 exhale

2359 exhale
2400 JTZ (Jump To Zero - 0000)

ohh yeah.. there's sleep, eat, work at certain times along the way :D

i sometimes ride highland road during lunch (a little twistie road in so cal 10 mins from work)

ride safe all

1 - 20 of 52 Posts