Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wats up everyone....i wanted to no what yall favorite biker movie was....i only seen 2 wud like to see more but cant find the name of any others....i dont mean stunt movies i mean like biker boyz, tourque etc ima run with the biker boyz movie as my pick...if yall know any others let me know so i can check it out :gun1:

·
Banned
2,603 Posts

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
Easy Rider!
really? bikerboyz and toque are the only biker movies?

meh, sport bikes maybe, not the only ;)

·
Registered
480 Posts
Cool as Ice, starring none other than Vanilla Ice. 199X?

Got sucked into watching the whole thing. It's so bad I had to. Don't expect any soul moving deeper meanings here, obviously. You might even think less of yourself for having finished it.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,287 Posts

:crackup:

yeah, biker boyz was an okay flick...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Don't forget Wild Hogs!:crackup:

·
Registered
76 Posts
I know it isn't really a street bike movie....or dedicated to motorcycles, but there is a documentary called "dust to glory" that I really enjoyed. It is on Netflix and pretty much explains a running of a baja 1000. Let me know if anyone enjoys it.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Embedded it for ya.

The best bike jump hands down. :crackup:

how does he shift like 3 times to catch up from a few bike lengths behind?... doin 20?... lol that movie looks so jacked up.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man. Best "biker" movie I've ever seen. It's the best because every "Biker" movie tends to suck like the Fast and Furious series. It's not a "biker movie" but it has bikers in it, so it qualifies, plus it's fcuking epic!

(Link is slightly NSFS due to some cussing, and about 5 seconds of bewbies at the start)

Stay past the opening credits.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.