• 55-69

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
I actually had a real IQ test done last year, 148 biotches.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I've taken several different IQ tests, and my score is different on every different test. What's wierd is that every time I take a test I get a higher score. I like what one test said, and that was that just because you may have a really high score it's no substitute for hard work. Most people don't get anywhere by being exceptionally smart, but that they worked harder than the next guy.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Haha, somebody already put 144+ looks like we have a super genius on the forum woohoo!
i knew there were gonna be several smartasses to do it real soon haha

I've taken several different IQ tests, and my score is different on every different test. What's wierd is that every time I take a test I get a higher score. I like what one test said, and that was that just because you may have a really high score it's no substitute for hard work. Most people don't get anywhere by being exceptionally smart, but that they worked harder than the next guy.
haha thats soo true.. im taking some honor classes in my school.. and was getting pretty good grades... after the day i got my bike.. they went :supergay:
guess i always just find a reason to just go out and ride...
guess i can say its become a new adiction... :all_cohol

cant wait to see wat happens once i get me a track whore..

·
Registered
71 Posts
I've taken several different IQ tests, and my score is different on every different test. What's wierd is that every time I take a test I get a higher score.
this is exactly why I put absolutely no stock in IQ scores. the fact that an individual can retake them and get different results proves to me their inaccuracy and general uselessness.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
this is exactly why I put absolutely no stock in IQ scores. the fact that an individual can retake them and get different results proves to me their inaccuracy and general uselessness.

^^Lemme guess, IQ of -55 on your last test

·
Registered
207 Posts
just thought i'd bring to your attention that the time it takes to complete a test is also factored in in addition to the actual question scores. so, say, if you take three different tests and are in three different states of mind (tired, very focused, or just chill) you will get three different scores.

i agree though, the tests arent as standardized as they should be. IQ is also dynamic, it changes with your age. like, if your iq is 125 you are *really* only as smart as someone with the same IQ at the same age. if someone is younger than you with the same score, you're smarter than them, whereas if you are the younger one they are smarter than you (or so the tests say).

its cool though, if someone's arguing with me I just tell 'em i have an IQ of 148 and then they start putting stock into what i have to say. it's like how big your e-peen is, except in real life, lol.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Given some of the sh*t that's said on these forums day in and day out (and the horrific, sometimes alarmingly bad grammar/spelling from some of you), I better see some more sub 90 scores in this poll.

and the only ones scoring over 149 would be smart enough not to post their score...since you'll immediately be flamed by the sub 90 folks.

Here's a test question....who gives a sh*t how smart you are? Yep, you super geniuses guessed it.....NOBODY.

Its all about who you know in this world...so your 200 IQ and bachelor's degrees don't really mean sh*t unless you're smart enough to know how, where, and when to apply it.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
i had to take this one after i got back from iraq for the military. it was 12 hours long. consisted of memory exercises, word association, shapes, all kinds of crap.

i was so pissed off at the end of it i just wanted to pluck out one of the examiners eye balls

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Scored 125 but I got sidetracked and it timed out before I got to the last two. I've taken other standardized tests before and scored 145 and 147.

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
i just got a 138. i cheked my email while i was taking the test though, so im sure it takes into consideration my A.D.D. as well lol

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
110 when I was in the military......but now maybe 50....lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts