Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C'mon we all have them-

For me(and I remember reading something about this being Noob on this site), I just LOVE to hear that exhaust growling- Gotta rev it @ lights, stuck in traffic in an overpass, empty tunnels(Brooklyn battery Late night is the BEst!!!)-

Just wanted to know some of the other faves....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Haha, yeah I've got that one too. I do like the way it sounds, but I actually use it more for when I'm in traffic just letting people know I'm there, since I've just got the stock pipe on.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
looking at the little lines going by and not paying attention ahead of me (soo sooo bad)

·
Registered
216 Posts
i leave my blinker on sometimes and i realize it halfway down the highway or to where i'm going and i can trace it back in my mind the exact turn that i turned it on........5 miles ago. thats when i feel dumb. *sheepish*

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
the blinker and the horn one for me...altho im gettin better with the horn...my bro still needs work on taht tho haha

·
Registered
216 Posts
Ceph said:
still looking for that 7th gear...
yeah, i don't think there is a motorcycle rider alive that doesn't think at least once:

"this bike would be great if it had one........more........gear"

·
Registered
95 Posts
lookng for the turn signal on the track........what an idiot!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
my buddies quad has the start button where our horn button is. so whenever i ride that then get on the bike i hit it. or hitting the horn when trying for the blinker. love the new gloves, but my the thumb hard to stretch out. oh, and im always tempted to lane split in city traffic. that might be more squid that noob.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
staring at fine chicks,left elbow on the tank while cruising, and of course the horn thingy....very embarrasing sometimes!!

·
Registered
626 Posts
locking the arms.. looking for that 7th gear (especially since i have the jardine and sometimes u just dont want things to be so loud)

·
Registered
184 Posts
I find my self hitting the horn when killing the signal. People look like I was honking at them. Feel like a tard.

·
Registered
323 Posts
hitting the horn instead of signals left arm on tank and locking arms. i dont think i have a problem revving it up all the time, everyone loves the way it sounds at 10k. lol

1 - 20 of 68 Posts