Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious to see what ratio people are running and how they like it versus stock.

·
BOTY 2013 Winner & BOTM Winner 11/14 & 4/13
2,806 Posts
Gearing

I'm running standard UK/European gearing (16F/41R), using Renthal sprockets, which is more than sufficient for my needs. The only time I will alter my gearing is for trackdays if required. If I do alter my gearing to suit a particular track I will always return it to stock afterwards.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Stock on street
-1/+1 track

happy with both.

·
Registered
229 Posts
-1/+2 Driven Front and Rear Sprocket

At first I didn't like how 65mph was at 6k rpm when it was around >5k before. I thought I would have to fill up more often because it sounded like it was about to explode. But its been a year and I didn't see too much of a difference at the pump and I've grown accustomed to the sound. (Gotta love Leo V) You'll definitely notice more "pep in her step" off the line or light

Also, check out Jason at Sport Bike Track Gear. EXT 210 FTW!!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
stock, all street riding

·
Premium Member
12,223 Posts
-1/+2 Driven Front and Rear Sprocket

At first I didn't like how 65mph was at 6k rpm when it was around >5k before. I thought I would have to fill up more often because it sounded like it was about to explode. But its been a year and I didn't see too much of a difference at the pump and I've grown accustomed to the sound. (Gotta love Leo V) You'll definitely notice more "pep in her step" off the line or light

Also, check out Jason at Sport Bike Track Gear. EXT 210 FTW!!!
:+1: i love it, glad i made the switch

1 - 12 of 12 Posts