Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please recommend a wheel repair provider? I know will's rim repair is cheap and good, but he won't return my phone calls or emails and I need to get the wheel back by the 4th of next month. There are some other places like framestraight, but they charge a damn fortune and my repair is pretty basic. Can someone recommend another good place that charges around $80-100? Thanks
Rob

D

·
0 Posts
Will's Rim Repair isn't known for answering or returning calls quickly, but they usually have a turn-around time of 1 week, including shipping time.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Ron at Frame Straight is the MAN! And I think his prices are more than reasonable. Fast turnaround as well. Give him a call and tell him Tryce said hello. Tdub

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for all the quick replies. demented - its reassuring to hear that about will. i am thinking i will send him my wheel and plan on buying a spare in case it takes too long. i hear good things about frame straight, but after $125 for the repair and $50 in shipping I would be better off buying a used wheel.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha, i just checked my email and Will got back to me...thanks guys
I will post some before and after pics when all is done

1 - 6 of 6 Posts