Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i pretty new here and i was wondering if anyone has ever swapped wheels from another make of bike suck as yamaha suzuki or kawasaki on to a cbr 600rr. i ask because a friend of mine has an 06 636 ninja and we want to swap wheels will there be any problems doin this??? If anyone has any info about this that make help or maybe point me in a direction it would be appreciated. thanks....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where would i find the spec for them so far ive checked tire size and they will be fine along with rotors, would you know where i could find that info???

G

·
It's not going to happen. Sometimes you can swap wheels to another bike of the same manufacture, but rarely can you swap wheels from different manufactures... If the 06 636 wheels did fit the 600RR I'm sure we would know about it...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well thanks for the help, guess im stck with these wheels that look like they are from a 93'. you would think that even with the awesome job they did on the 07 they would change but nope i think its the only part on the bike they slack on to be honest. once again thaks guys.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
this is one of those scenarios where the grass greener on the other side. i thought the 636 wheels look sweet, but my friend, a kawi owner was drooling over our three spoke setup. so whateve.r

1 - 7 of 7 Posts