·
Registered
407 Posts
what the hell is that

·
Registered
41 Posts
yeah, but thats all it is, a simulator.

nothing can beat a good old fashioned practice...on a fiddy!! haha!
Im just way too big for the 50s and 80s. I cant maneuver them. I recently bought a YZ80 for my wife and I can wheelie the sheeyot out of it but its uncomfortable as hell and just an all-around pain in the arse. Id rather just practice on the 1000!

·
Registered
457 Posts
well the bike is already on an incline so i wouldnt think it would be too great for real riding. its about from tire seems to be a ft higher then the back tire

·
C.F.A. member **New Joyzeeeeeee Racer YAAAA BOY
1,726 Posts
Front's def higher. But it looks like that ramp can be adjusted or moved to make it easier for newer cagers.

·
C.F.A. member **New Joyzeeeeeee Racer YAAAA BOY
1,726 Posts
Front's def higher. But it looks like that ramp can be adjusted or moved to make it easier for newer cagers.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
those kinda suck, most of the time they wont let you pull the bike past BP, and some yank you back down right at BP.. not to mention its already on a incline..etc.. but still can help somewhat. just get a Fiddy! haha more fun IMO.

*edit: and if you really did some of that stuff that people were doing, you'd flip your bike and be on your ass in a second. LOL

·
Registered
252 Posts
I tryed it at road atlanta it was pretty cool im not a street stunter so cant compare to the real deal but yea you can get to the balance point before the rope grabs ya. ill try and post a pic.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts