·
Premium Member
12,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
12,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
lol, wonder if they would notice one missing just saying :p interesting about the exhaust" As though to emphasize its track-oriented persona, the R version ships with a separate, full Termignoni race exhaust in its own crate, in case you wish to use the louder, law enforcement-unfriendly pipes at your local circuit."

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
simply gorgeous. If you have the money and have the knowledge to respect and cherish a bike like that then yea 30K is definitely worth it. Hell if i had the funds to buy a 30k bike i would too.

·
Registered
453 Posts
that bike is stunning. front end kind of reminds of the 13 RR`s a bit

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
lovely bit of kit for sure but id still go for an hp4 if someone said they would only give me one or the other

·
Registered
155 Posts
I wish......

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
I think they are absolutely gorgeous bikes! but simply better utilized in a track-only environment.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I used to have a Ducati before I purchased my 600rr. They're nice bikes don't get me wrong, just not the type for me. I ride way too much and rack up the miles, I would only have one again if it was just a fun only bike on the side. Before that happens though I need to run into some more money because the upkeep on those can get expensive!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Wish honda would have a R, or rather HRC, MUGEN, bike available

totally love the silver accents on that bike\

would hate to bin it and have to replace a $2000 + shock

·
Premium Member
12,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I used to have a Ducati before I purchased my 600rr. They're nice bikes don't get me wrong, just not the type for me. I ride way too much and rack up the miles, I would only have one again if it was just a fun only bike on the side. Before that happens though I need to run into some more money because the upkeep on those can get expensive!
What Duc did you have? and yes from what ive heard it doesn't make the best daily rider or commuter, and im sure the cost for upkeep is on the high side. The 1199 and 848evo for that matter are dead sexy bikes though, the evo or perhaps baby pan are still on my short list, that being said the new CBR1K would prob be the better choice :p

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
It was nice to see them release a $30K R rather than another at $40K. Less goodies, but still a hell of a bike.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts