Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Guys an Gals,

My girl is leaving me. I ask if she is cheating, she says no. But I know that she has been hanging with a guy from work a lot. So I ask well have you kissed this guy. She says yes.

In my book that is f'n cheating. What about yours?

Dusty

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Well... Hard to say. It's not cheating by definition, but I still think it's low and wrong. I'd be pissed too.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Can't see the poll...
I think it pretty much cheating...

But, why do you care.. Just a g/f, she seems like she's honest with you and just told you how it was...

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
**** that bitch. Though technically not cheating, its still not right. Just **** her sister or best friend or both. You'll feel better. Or better yet, ride to Folsom and go meet schwing haha.

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
Ruler007 said:
CHEATING!!! Bitch slap her and tell her the fck off! Or just go and one up her ,and fck one of her friends ;-)
Hells yeah, an eye for an eye or more.:blow:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wish she had a sister, cause I wold try. (I say try because I have 0 game) and she has no friends.

Sucks cause I live in her house so I gotta move. She tells me all this crap as I am mounting new bodywork on the RR in the driveway for my track day in a week.

I hope I can still afford to get some more track days in this year.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Dude if your still keeping a g/f around after she's had relations with another man, kissing or what not, you might as well get a sex change.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
have sex with her mom. [url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=dON_MIWZ1T0&search=revenge%20mother" said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dON_MIWZ1T0&search=revenge%20mother[/url]
.......lmao.
Ha ha ha

Great vid.

But I couldnt stomach that, great lady but sex is impossible.

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
Move in with one of the Homeboys, and start opening your mouth when you talk to women. Have a little confidence w/o being an ass. Talk that it is all it takes to have game. Trust me..........I ain't a playa I use to crush alot. Lol

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
As long as you're living in her house she gets to make the calls. Take the money you're using on parts and get your own place or move in with a buddy.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
BUT IF YOU DO SUCCEED....THEN YOU CAN KICK HER OUT!
then make her sell her daughter's car and use the cash for more trackdays!

Okay, took this into the wrong direction now.

I really hope you've got some people to fall back on and not living out on the streets on your bike. Good luck man...don't take her back when she comes knocking on your door either. She'll probably just do it again...

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
BiGxbOix510 said:
Good luck man...don't take her back when she comes knocking on your door either. She'll probably just do it again...
+1
bitches are scandelous mang.
considered cheating or not...its still fukt up!!!

1 - 20 of 244 Posts