Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1.) wave to every rider thats oncomming towards you.
2.) wave only to rockets
3.) really dont wave at all.

I was just wondering what everyone else does because I wave to almost everyrider but that is gonna change. Yesterday I put on 150 miles and doing so I saw a **** load of crusiers out joy riding. I always wave (give the lil hand flick I guess) to them but seems more and more then dont wave back. So I am done waving to non-sportbikes.

Just need to vent lol

·
Registered
237 Posts
You will have that, especially with Harley's, so times I feel like flipping them the bird but then why should I waste the effort, they aren't worth my time.

·
Registered
75 Posts
i wave to all sport bikes. I wave to non sportbikes only when waved at first. I used to always wave, Harley boys convinced me to stop.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Give the ol' wave to sportbike riders and an occasional streetbike rider. Careful about generalizing all Harley riders, although most are $#@heads, my buddy is about become one but he's the coolest unassuming Harley rider you'd meet.

Careful if you wave, I remember that post about the dude in SF that crashed while waving about a month ago!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I wave to everyone, I figure worst case they flip me off and if so oh well. I like to try to present the real image of who we are as sport bikers and not the lame cliche "oh look at the moron on the crotch rocket"

·
Registered
252 Posts
cbr600rrjeremy said:
i wave to everyone, from bicycles to boss hoggs... they're riding right?
+1
i try to give everyone a wave but dont always get one back. if they think their to good to wave back then oh well, either they didnt see me wave or their just pricks. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
602 Posts
I wave to most. All sport bikes and most cruisers. You can kinda tell by the look of the cruiser (harley) weather they will wave back or not. So i dont bother to the ones that fit that profile. does that make sence?

Its funny when i see the single headlight at night time so i wave and by the time i can see who it is, its some 13 year old kid on a scooter looking at me like WTF I dont know you, LOL

·
Registered
912 Posts
i wave to rocket riders all the time. when they dont wave back, i think i look a little stupid, but i get over it. They are the only ones i wave to. its like a brotherhood.

I dont know about everyone else, but scooters a HUGE here. they dont even get recognized by me

V

·
0 Posts
I wave at everyone on two wheels except scooters and bicycles. I only wave when it is safe to do so though.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I wave at rocket riders only. My dad is a harley guy and he doesnt even wave at me when i see him rideing around but thats his protest for me rideing a rocket.

·
Registered
143 Posts
VinRR said:
I wave at everyone on two wheels except scooters and bicycles. I only wave when it is safe to do so though.
+1, if they don't wave back i just laugh because they are missing out on one of the key parts of motorcycling; comradery

·
Registered
223 Posts
I seem to wave to just about everyone... 'cause, when I'm not riding, I'm driving my Jeep... and you have to wave at other "jeeper's" too.

So, I wave to all riders and jeepers... then I don't have to think about it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
The lil wave is one of the reasons I always wanted a bike. I guess I seen in as a fraternity kind of thing. I really pisses me off when others dont wave because we all need to stick together against the man. I stopped waving to non sportbikes unless they wave first.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts