Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I always pass. Staggering and riding with them would be a bit like following someone around a grocery store.

·
Registered
131 Posts
i pull up beside people at stop lights, but other than that I am usually going faster than other riders so I just pass by them.

·
Registered
760 Posts
illl stagger out if they got good speed and line

·
Registered
114 Posts
I don't like riding with or around people I didn't start riding with to begin with... so unless I'm enroute to somewhere specific and on a schedule, I take the next turn off and explore around a little bit for another route just for the hell of it

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Depends on the conditions.

I will sometimes ride staggered using the lane next to them to improve head light projection when it is late at night.

If it's during the day, I will pass unless I see how well they deal with traffic, safety margin and cornering. If they appear to be doing well, I might ride staggered with a further distance than I would with someone I know.

I will always position myself behind though, never infront unless I plan on passing and leaving. I know what I am capable of and what my machine is capable of, so I trail so that I can react accordingly if necessary.

Peace,

Gabe

·
Registered
760 Posts
I don't like riding with or around people I didn't start riding with to begin with... so unless I'm enroute to somewhere specific and on a schedule, I take the next turn off and explore around a little bit for another route just for the hell of it
i was getting ready to say go colts then you f***** it up with the saints logo

·
Registered
760 Posts
i noticed its back im originally from indy

·
Registered
760 Posts
i was from columbus

·
Registered
331 Posts
ill join in if i get the head nod... where im from its usually harley guys, but they all are nice for the most part. what can i say, im a sucker for groups... but like u fine fellas have said, feel them out first from a distance. if all is well ill move up into stag.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts