Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard mixed feedbacks from other riders but I'd like to know what the rest of the 600RR community does.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
I do get pissed but i try to calm down right away riding 2 wheels
while mad does not & will not ever lead to good times

F

·
0 Posts
Anticipation is the key. I'm always prepared to swerve. Once you avoid a crash, it feels so good you can't get mad. Cagers are just retarded.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you ever at times give them the middle finger solute?:icon_lol:

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
The middle finger sure helps just got to be picky when to raise it
and when not to bother been chased before and was not fun

·
Registered
821 Posts
Man... I get hot under the collar sometimes. But, I try my absolute best to stay calm and let it go.

If I get beside them again, I make sure to point at my brain to say, "THINK."

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anticipation is the key. I'm always prepared to swerve. Once you avoid a crash, it feels so good you can't get mad. Cagers are just retarded.
Yeah I'm always anticipating something to happen on my everyday commute. Even though I avoid a collision I can't help but look at the dumb cager to see the look on their face's. Sometime's they look back as if they did nothing wrong and that's when I know okay this douchebag deserves the finger. To me it's people like that, that are responsible for our injuries and that are most likely to hit us and run.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Only give someone the middle finger if your ready for them to escalate the situation. I'm not telling anyone not to do it, just keep in mind people have been run off the road or even shot and killed for less.

That being said, yes they get the finger every time from me.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Downshifting & getting the Hell out of dodge is the best approach
them bastards will run you over in a heart beat

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sometimes i give the two fingers to the eyes gesture... "watch out" "pay attention"...
Hmm I never really thought of that, cause today while I was on the freeway some hot blonde chick cut me off and only gave me about a foot of braking distance from her rear bumper. I should have done that instead of flipping her the bird, could have even gotten her number if I could have made her pull over.:icon_lol:

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
+1 for anticipation, that's the ultimate practice. But if you get cut off anways, I use the horn... Anyone know where the horn is? LOL. A little horn and a little rap of the throttle and all eyes are on you. I've never once got mad at a cager for cutting me off, then again I'm not the type of person that gets angry anyway.

F

·
0 Posts
Well, if you're gonna take a hand off the bar anyway, why not B.A. 'em. Much more effective.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
I'm usually pretty alert, so the occasion doesn't come up very often. When it does, I typically just do a headshake and move on. I'm over it pretty quick and don't need to give anybody an excuse to engage in further stupidity.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
I'm usually pretty alert, so the occasion doesn't come up very often. When it does, I typically just do a headshake and move on. I'm over it pretty quick and don't need to give anybody an excuse to engage in further stupidity.
Yep, same here. I expect people to turn into me so I don't give them the opportunity. I'm either in front of them or behind them where they can see me and can't smack me if they swerve really quick.

Sometimes I'll throw my hand up like "WTF!?" but a look and head shake is usually what I do, kinda like "Your stupidity disappoints me". :icon_lol:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts