Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to hear from the ladies, being one myself. Are there any girls on this site?? Shout out. Show a pic of you and your bike. I have not heard from many girls.

C

·
0 Posts
sol steeler,
Start the thread by throwing your pics up. I think there was one are already on here somewhere (not sure though).

·
Registered
618 Posts
I like her! But we are gonna need a NEW pic of you to start the thread off right! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hrm, buddies wife rides the rr as well. I suppose I'll have to let her know about the site. Another girl in the fort. :shock: :lol2:

(so long as they don't go hanging drapes.) :bounce:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Some 75 yr old lady came up to me at a turn-out on the 74 today. She told me she has a 400? (she liked my bike) If I see her again I'll let her know you guys want pics.

HAHAHAHAHA........that's nasty.

·
Registered
922 Posts
sol steeler said:
(so long as they don't go hanging drapes.)
I don't do drapes or windows. All about the bike.

No girls???!! What's up guys, are you scaring them all away?

Well certainly NOT on purpose. :shock:

C

·
0 Posts
Guess you are the only one dedicated enough to your RR to check out a webboard.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi there sol steeler,
I'm here in Ga. and have a black rr. Havent been on this forum in a while, too busy with my new toy a 04 919 I got about 3 weeks ago. Nice to talk to another girl that rides an rr. I have yet to see one in person. I got the first bike one of the local dealers here had it was #123 and it was red but I added oil ever 200-400 miles so I sold it and got my black rr #4023 last Halloween.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
girls rr said:
Hi there sol steeler,
I'm here in Ga. and have a black rr. Havent been on this forum in a while, too busy with my new toy a 04 919 I got about 3 weeks ago. Nice to talk to another girl that rides an rr. I have yet to see one in person. I got the first bike one of the local dealers here had it was #123 and it was red but I added oil ever 200-400 miles so I sold it and got my black rr #4023 last Halloween.
sounds pretty rough

1 - 20 of 21 Posts